Sorry, we are not hiring for this position at this time. To see available job openings, click here.
Kodo Kids, founded in 2008, provides innovative, playful, open-ended children’s products which promote intentional learning, investigative personalities, and out of the box problem-solving.
The woodshop foreman is a vital position to our organization. This position oversees and participates in the manufacturing, prototyping, setup, and quality control stages of all products. We are looking for an experienced, analytical, and highly motivated individual to drive performance in the woodshop and to ensure BOM accuracy. The Woodshop Foreman directly supports the design & engineering team in prototype creation and works to implement cost saving alternatives in manufacturing. This position is also responsible for ensuring that material usage, and manufacturing processes are recorded, accurate and updated. The Foreman will monitor efficiency and maintain quality control records, as well as train, direct, motivate and guide assigned staff. Must maintain a clean and organized shop space and manage the production schedule and assignment of projects. Will also create and manage BOM’s.
- 2 years production shop management experience.
- Woodshop or woodworking knowledge
- Be able to perform basic data analytics
- Have excellent written and verbal communication
- MS office suite and ERP experience
- 2 years BOM creation and management experience
- Must be able to stand, walk and move for extended periods of time
- Must work as a team player with all Employees and vendors
- Safe Tool knowledge
- Clean Driving record
- Inventory control experience
- Lean certified
- Six Sigma certified
- Forklift certified
- CNC software experience
- CAD / Solidworks
- OSHA Compliance knowledge
- While performing this job, the employee is regularly required to stand for prolonged periods of time. The employee may occasionally be required to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, and must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
This is a full-time 40hr per week position. The typical work day is from 8:00am to 4:00pm M-F with a paid 30min lunch break.