Customer Experience Liaison
Department: Customer Service
Supervisor: Customer Service Manager
Pay rate: $14-16/hour
We are a team of driven individuals motivated to make a difference in our lives and those who we affect with our products and interactions. Through the collaboration of all our people, we drive a company that obsessively reaches to change the future. Together we create awe-inspiring opportunities for children, teachers and parents to learn and implement foundational cognitive skills through play. Kodo’s investigation-based tools are truly unique within the early childhood education market.
We are here at Kodo because we love what we are building. We are driven by passion in our individual ways and bring that drive together to make significant impact in the work we perform. We work and enjoy life because we have found a company which appreciates and supports the time and effort we provide. We are driven, positive, forward looking individuals who work together to make an impact on children, schools, and education in addition to each other. Multiple voices, ideas, perspectives and experiences bring profound insight, while individual decisions get work done. Individual choice, voice and opinion brings character, crispness and passion. We believe in teamwork, team-voice and team-insight, but we believe in the individual to make the impact. We strive to make meaning in the world and broaden ourselves in the process. We all work hard and efficiently to make the most out of the time we have. We believe in families and having the time to take part in them. We are dedicated to our work at the office and at home and do what we must to make the impact needed for success. We are opportunists, realists and outwardly positive. We believe in our skills, our purpose and our ability to succeed. We are powerful individuals who have come together to make something more.
We are Kodo.
The Customer Experience liaison is responsible for providing Kodo customers with a high quality, top-notch experience from start to finish. Candidate must have a love for solving problems and helping our passionate, dedicated customers. The Customer Service Liaison will be genuinely customer-focused and driven to improve the customer experience at every stage. As a hub of communication within the company and with customers, candidate must be willing to field requests, gather pertinent information cross-departmentally, and communicate it quickly and accurately for customers. As a rapidly growing company, candidate has the potential to make significant impact on the company as we develop processes and systems. This is a full-time position located in our Broomfield, CO office.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
- Politely and enthusiastically answer incoming calls and emails.
- Provide customer support for problems, issues, questions and order taking.
- Process accurately and timely fulfillment of orders.
- Quickly create estimates and freight quotes.
- Provide support for external sales team and national sales director, including estimates, sales reporting, trade show shipments and inventory replenishment.
- Gather and report customer feedback and report to appropriate teams in order to improve the customer experience.
- Office support and admin functions.
- Assist Customer Experience Manager with implementation and refinement of processes and systems.
- Other projects as requested by management.
- Creative/innovative problem solver.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to gather and analyze data, develop and make recommendations around processes and policies.
- Motivated to help develop new approaches to enhance the customer experience.
- Authentic and genuine, helping customers isn’t hard or annoying because you love people and you’re passionate about solving problems and providing an excellent customer experience.
- You’re driven to make an impact.
- Able to adapt approach to different communication styles.
- Consider yourself a person of integrity- in other words, you’re reliable, honest, responsible and have a positive attitude.
Skills / Requirements
- Minimum of two years experience in a successful customer service role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills- to all levels, both internally and externally
- Flexible and adaptable when facing changing priorities in a fast paced environment
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and successfully execute multiple assignments simultaneously, with excellent attention to detail
- Self-directed, motivated and takes initiative
- Ability to solve problems and bring new ideas to the team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Proficient in Google Apps a plus
If interested, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.