Kodo Kids designs, engineers and manufactures equipment for the early childhood education market. Our unique product offering and training materials supply a niche market need and are sold globally. We are a fast paced growing company eager to find dedicated employees willing to achieve the overall success of the company goals and standards.
- Pulls and stages orders for fulfillment
- Combines and packs orders for shipment
- Ships designated orders
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations
- Maintains supplies and inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies for the projects assigned
- Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Occasionally lift up to 75 lbs.
Clean driving record
Prefer experience with following:
Hours are Monday-Friday 7am-3pm with a paid 30 minute lunch.
Starting pay is $14 / hr.