Not only does Kodo design the best educational products for children, but we also pride ourselves on providing outstanding professional development resources for teachers. Our trainings are centered around helping teachers explore vital educational concepts with their children through the use of open-ended investigation strategies.
Learn more about our training resources and request a training event today!
Introducing Kodo’s Virtual Learning Program
At Kodo, we are committed to supporting teachers, children, and the ECE community. Through our professional development offering, Kodo has positively impacted thousands of teachers and countless children. As we look to the future with a focus on quality improvement, virtual professional development is an obvious and effective choice. To supplement our team of on-site certified trainers, we are proud to introduce Kodo’s virtual training platform which includes our unique Professional Development Seminars (PDS), with an additional Professional Learning Community (PLC) for ongoing support, collaboration, and virtual gathering place for ECE professionals.
Virtual Learning Highlights:
- Offered on an asynchronous schedule
- Online portal allows learners to complete self paced modules
- Collaboration with a Kodo professional development specialist and others within the course discussion forums
- Active/reflective learning through discussion board questions and independent play sessions
- Continued support through a professional learning community (PLC)